Popular posts from this blog
Sketchbook#9: "Only Black Things"
Assignment#21: "Me, Myself, and I"
For this project, I was thinking about doing a family portrait, but that idea didn't work out. I also had another idea before that, to get me walking up stairs, which also didn't work. My final idea was to do something in the sculpture room of me in different places. Here is the final photo: I like this idea because it's easy to see my personality through these photos. I'm either smiling or sticking my tongue out. I think the meaning of this for me was just to have fun and be happy, which is what I'm doing.

OMG - are these all yours or did you combine various images? Makes me think of MY house and the numerous dogs I have all over the furniture...
ReplyDeleteThese are of my aunt's dogs, she has four of them and I was visiting when the sketchbook was due.
Delete